Download Micromax Q426 flash file using this guide, In this article we will give you the latest stock firmware ROM for Micromax Q426. All the Stock rom comes in zip format which you have to extract on your laptop and computer and Flash them using a Flash tool.
There are Two Versions of ROM’s out of which official one is known the stock rom and the custom one is known as Custom rom. In this guide, we will show you the Easiest way to Install stock firmware on XYZ in just 3 simple steps.
Stock firmware is the official version of rom which is developed by the smartphone manufacturer themselves, Usually, to get your smartphone repaired you have to go to the service center. But in this guide today we will give you the direct link of Micromax Q426 flash file.
Download Micromax Q426 stock firmware Rom
File Name: Micromax_Q426_SW_V8.1.6_HW_V2.0.0_060417_SPD.zip
File Size: 1.3 GB
Download link: Download now
When you flash this firmware on your android device you will be able to Update Micromax Q426 to Latest android easily, Incase if you want to Downgrade your android version then also you can do that by simply installing the older version of Stock firmware.
You can Perform Several Different tasks using this Guide and Some of them are mentioned below:
Update Micromax Q426 to Latest Android
- Every year a new android version is released, Incase if you also want to install the latest Android version on Micromax Q426 then you can Follow the installation part of this guide.
Fix Micromax Q426 Bootloop
- If your Micromax Q426 is bootloop and it is not Turning on then you can Try installing a fresh copy of the firmware on your android phone. You can Fix Micromax Q426 Bootloop by simply reverting it back to the factory condition. If a Smartphone is boot looped then it won’t turn on even if trying for many times.
How to Root Micromax Q426
- Incase if you are searching “How to Root Micromax Q426” then you can Do that by installing a custom rom on your android phone. When you revert back to stock rom then the root will be removed automatically from your android phone.
Download Custom Rom For Micromax Q426
- As we already told you that there are two versions of the ROM, One is the Stock rom and one is Custom rom for Micromax Q426. Usually the Custom rom come with many Upgrades like you Can Install Many apps that need root access and many more things can be done.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Micromax Q426
- You can install TWRP recovery on Micromax Q426 using a computer, This can also be done without using PC but that is not Available for every Smartphone as Of now. After installing Twrp on your device you can easily install Many Zip files.
How to Boot Micromax Q426 into Recovery mode
- If you want to Boot Micromax Q426 in recovery mode you need to press a combination of keys, For most of the smartphones, you have to press “Volume Up + Volume Down + Home” Or “Volume UP + Home” Or “Volume Down + Home” Button.
How to Hard Reset Micromax Q426
- Sometimes it happens that we have to Hard reset Micromax Q426 and to do that You have to Go to Settings> About Phone> Erase all Data (Hard reset). Doing this can make your Phone faster because it frees up a lot of space in your phone which increases the speed.
Download Drivers for Micromax Q426
- It Totally Depends on which smartphone you are using, For example, Qualcomm drivers use different Drivers and Mediatek smartphones use different drivers. Incase if you Want to Download USB Drivers for Micromax Q426 then you can search it on google.
Micromax Q426 Not Charging
- Incase if you Micromax Q426 is not charging then you can try changing the USB cable, Sometimes the charger is also not supported and your smartphone can show some warnings. Also, you can perform a reboot of your android phone to Solve the charging issue.
How to Fix Micromax Q426 Screen Flickering Issue
- Incase if the Screen of your Micromax Q426 is flickering then you can try performing a reboot, Mostly the screen flicker issue is caused by hardware issues but still, you can try flashing new firmware on the device. Some users also reported that their smartphone detected the moisture issue and after that only they got this problem.
- So incase if your smartphone has moisture issue then you can Turn it off for some days and then again try using it. hopefully, this will solve your issue.
Now When you Know How to Download Micromax Q426 Flash file you can easily Revert it to the factory condition. Below is the guide on How to Install Flash File for Micromax Q426.
How to Install Micromax Q426 Flash File
- Download Micromax Q426 flash file and Unzip of the desktop
- After extracting the zip file you will get the most important files required to Flash stock firmware on your device.
- Now Connect your smartphone to Pc using USB cable, Also make sure that you have proper drivers installed on your device otherwise your PC wont recognize your device.
- Now Open Sp flash tool to install Flash file on your Smartphone
- Now Tap on Scatter Loading Option, After that you have to Run Scatter loading.txt file which you downloaded earlier in the firmware package.
- Now Uncheck the preloader option
- Now Tap on Download Button, as soon as you tap on this the flashing procedure will start on your device.
- Now Turn off your android device and connect it to your PC using the USB cable.
- Now press any Key (Volume Up or Volume Down) to make sure that your smartphone is recognized by Your pc
- As soon as the smartphone is connected to PC, The flashing procedure will start.
- If the Flashing process was successful then you will get “OK” Notification on the screen, if you don’t get that notification then make sure that you start the process again.
- Now Eject the USB cable from Charging jack and Disconnect your smartphone from SP flash tool.
- Thats all !! this is how you can easily Install Micromax Q426 Flash file.
So this was All About The Best Way to Download flash file for Micromax Q426, we hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write that in the comments section below. Also if you have any other smartphone and you Want flash file for that you can search from the Side bar.