How To Upgrade Xiaomi Redmi 6 To Android 9.0 Pie
Do you want to learn how to update Xiaomi Redmi 6 to android 9.0 pie then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 6 To Android 9.0 Pie.So lets start this post and teach you How To Install Android 9.0 Pie on Xiaomi Redmi 6.
Android 9.0 Pie was laucnhed by Google on March 7,2018 followed by a preview on the same day.Android 9.0 Pie was officially released on August 6,2018 with the name Pie.Some new featuers have been added which are new user interface with quick setting menu.Developers have moved the clock to the left of notification bar.Now screen shot button is also available with the power option.It comes with better graphical user interface and switching between apps.
Android 9.0 Pie Update For Xiaomi Redmi 6
Xiaomi Redmi 6 was launched in June,2018 and it is a successor of Xiaomi Redmi 5 so before we proceed further and teach you How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 6 To Android 9.0 Pie lets have a look at its specification.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 comes ith 5.45 inch touch screen with 72.7 screen to body ratio.Xiaomi Redmi 6 also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 comes with 64Gb internal memory and 4Gb RAM.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 comes with 12Mp dual back camera and 5Mp secondary camera.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 comes with mediatek Helio P22 chipset and Octa-core 2Ghz processor and Power Vr GPU.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 is packed with 3000mAh battery.
How To Install Android 9.0 Pie On Xiaomi Redmi 6
Xiaomi Redmi 6 is one of the latest android device launched by Xiaomi and the chances of it getting android 9.0 Pie is quite good.But you need to know the right steps to update Xiaomi Redmi 6 to android 9.0 Pie.
- First make sure your device is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that android Pie update is available for Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Download it.
- If you do not receive the update like this.
- Then you have to download it by your self.
- Go to setting<System Update<About Phone.
- Now choose System Update.
- Download the update from there.
- After the download it complete your Xiaomi Redmi 6 will reboot.
How To Install Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM On Xiaomi Redmi 6
You can also update your Xiaomi Redmi 6 to android 9.0 Pie by install android 9.0 Pie based custom rom on Xiaomi Redmi 6
Prerequisite To Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Redmi 6
- This Rom should be only downloaded on Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Keep your OnePlus One upto 70% charged.
- Make sure you have enough space.
- Install TWRP recovery on your device.
Steps To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Xiaomi Redmi 6
- First download the ROM FROM HERE.
- Now connect your device with computer.
- Transfer the custom rom from Pc to Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Now boot your smartphone in recovery mode.
- First choose Wipe.
- Tap on Wipe Data and Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now choose Install.
- Choose the rom you have downloaded earlier.
- Now Tap on Confirm.
- After the installation is complete reboot your device
So this was our guide on How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 6 To Android 9.0 Pie .We hope you liked our post on How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 6 To Android 9.0 Pie.