How To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Without Using Pc/Laptop
Are you here to know How To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Without PC?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you How To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Without Laptop/Pc.So lets continue without wasting time and tell you How To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Without Pc.
Root is very easy and simple these days and any one with minimum knowledge about rooting and root his phone.It is so easy and simple that with just one click you can root your device.If the steps are performed right then in no time you will have to device rooted.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 With Computer
Samsung Galaxy S9 was launched in February,2018 and before we proceed further and teach you How To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 With Pc lets have a look at its specification.
Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with exynos 9810 Octa-EMEA chipset and Octa-core procesor.
Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with 5.8 inch touch screen with 83.6 screen to body ratio.Samsung Galaxy S9 aslo comes with 1440×2960 screen resolution.
Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with 64/128/256 Gb internal memory and 4Gb RAM.
Samsung Galaxy S9 is having one of the best camera in smartphone world.It comes with 12Mp of primary camera and 8Mp of secondary camera.
Samsung Galaxy S9 is powered with 3000mAh battery.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Without Pc
It is completely you wish whether you want to root your device or not but with rooting you can explore your device at a new level.You can install custom rom like lineage 15.You can delete the unwanted app that comes with stock rom. Right now there are many different way by which you can root your device but this one is the best
- Atleast 60% battery level
- Make sure you mark the following option of allowing installation of apps from unknown sources by going to Setting> Security>Unknown Sources
- Make sure to take a backup of your important files.
- Step by Step guide for rooting Samsung Galaxy S9 without using your PC:-
- Download KingoRoot app on your smartphone from here
- Install KingoRoot app on your smartphone and please be sure from activating Unknown Sources on your device if you didn’t do that then during installation you get a prompt “Install Blocked”.
- Open KingoRoot app and click on the option One Click Root and the rooting process will start.
- Wait till the result screen appears.
- Root Succeeded.
- If u fail while rooting I would strongly recommend to try multiple times or you can try the PC version of this KingoRoot app.
So this was our guide on How To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Without Pc.We hope you liked our post on How To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Without computer.