How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Asus Zenfone V
Do you want to update Asus Zenfone 4 to android 8.0 oreo?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you How To Update Asus Zenfone 4 To Android 8.0 . So lets teach you How To Update Asus Zenfone 4 To Android 8.0 Oreo
Android oreo is the eight major android mobile operating system launched by Google.First google launched it as a Alpha and after that beta version was launched and it was finally released on July,2017.Setting app comes with a new design and now custom ringtone can be applied.A faster star up time and better battery life.
Android 8.0 Oreo Update For Asus Zenfone 4
Asus Zenfone 4 was launched in August,2017 and it is a successor of Asus Zenfone 3 and before we proceed further and teach you How To Updtae Asus Zenfone 4 To Android 8.0 Oreo lets have a look at its specification
How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro
Asus Zenfone 4 comes with 5.5inch touch screen with 71.4screen to body ratio.Asus Zenfone 4 also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.
Asus Zenfone 4 comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 630 chipset and it also comes ith Octa-core processor.
Asus Zenfone 4 comes with 64gb internal memory and 4/6GB RAM.
Asus Zenfone 4 comes with 12Mp back camera.Asus Zenfone 4 also comes with 8Mp of secondary camer.
How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Asus Zenfone 4
- First make sure your device is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that android Oreo update is available for Asus Zenfone 4
- Download it.
- If you do not receive the update like this.
- Then you have to download it by your self.
- Go to setting<System Update<About Phone.
- Now choose System Update.
- Download the update from there.
- After the download it complete your Asus Zenfone 4 will reboot.
Prerequisite To Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Asus Zenfone 4
- This Rom should be only downloaded on Asus Zenfone 4.
- Keep your Asus Zenfone 4 upto 70% charged.
- Make sure you have enough space.
- Install TWRP recovery on your device.
- First download the ROM FROM HERE.
- Now connect your device with computer.
- Transfer the custom rom from Pc to Asus Zenfone 4
- Now boot your smartphone in recovery mode.
- First choose Wipe.
- Tap on Wipe Data and Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now choose Install.
- Choose the rom you have downloaded earlier.
- Now Tap on Confirm.
- After the installation is complete reboot your device