How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3s To MIUI 9 Officially
Do you want to update Xiaomi Redmi 3s too android miui9 ?Then you are at the right place.Today in this post we will guide you How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3s To MIUI 9 .So lets start this post and tell you How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3s To MIUI9 Officially.
Miui 9 is based on android 7.1 nougat and it is a successor of Miui 8.Right now more than 2.8million smartphone are running on Miui software.Some new features of Miui 9 is as follow.Now you ca search for photos,text message,email,notes with smart assistant.A complete new smart app launcher.A complete new system optimization which decreases the app launching time.
MIUI 9 Upgrade For Xiaomi Redmi 3s
Xiaomi Redmi 3s was launched in June,2016 and before we teach you How to update Xiaomi Redmi 3s to android miui 9 lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3 To MIUI 9 Officially
Xiaomi Redmi 3s comes with qualcomm snapdragon 430 chipset and Octa-core 1.4Ghz processor.
Xiaomi Redmi 3s comes with 5inch touch screen with 71.1% screen to body ratio. Xiaomi Redmi 3s aslo comes with 720×1280 screem resolution.
Xiaomi Redmi 3s comes with 16Gb internal memory and 2gb RAM.
Xiaomi Redmi 3s comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Redmi 3s si packed with 4100mAh battery.
How To Install Android MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Redmi 3s
How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3s To MIUI 9
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi 3s is 100% charged.
- Make sure you are having a internet connection .we would recommend Wifi .
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Now download that update and wait.
- If you do not get any notification then you have to install the update manually.
- Go to updater app.
- In that select “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update.
- If the update is available then you can download it.
- After the update is downloaded you can just reboot your device.
How To Install MIUI9 On Xiaomi Redmi 3s
- Download the MIUI ROM From Here.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect your device to your computer.
- Copy the ROM from computer to internal storage.
- Now disconnect from computer.
- Now open”Updater App”
- Click on the top right corner and select”choose update package”.
- Now choose the rom file you have transferred.
- Your device will start updating just wait
So this was our guide on How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3s To MIUI 9.We hope you liked our post on How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3s To MIUI 9.