How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus To MIUI 9 Officially
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus too android miui9 ?Then you are at the right place.Today in this post we will guide you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus To MIUI 9 .So lets start this post and tell you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus To MIUI9 Officially.
Miui 9 is based on android 7.1 nougat and it is a successor of Miui 8.Right now more than 2.8million smartphone are running on Miui software.Some new features of Miui 9 is as follow.Now you ca search for photos,text message,email,notes with smart assistant.A complete new smart app launcher.A complete new system optimization which decreases the app launching time.
MIUI 9 Upgrade For Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus was launched in September,2016 and before we teach you how to update Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus to miui 9 lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5C To Android MIUI 9 Officially
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus comes with qual comm snapdragon 821 chipset and Quad-core processor.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus comes with 5.7inch touch screen with 74.6 % screen to body ratio.Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus aslo comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus comes with 128Gb/64 internal memory and 6/4Gb RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus comes with Dual 13Mp primary camera and 4Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus comes with 3800mAh battery.
How To Install Android MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus To MIUI 9
- Make sure your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus is 100% charged.
- Make sure you are having a internet connection .we would recommend Wifi .
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Now download that update and wait.
- If you do not get any notification then you have to install the update manually.
- Go to updater app.
- In that select “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update.
- If the update is available then you can download it.
- After the update is downloaded you can just reboot your device.
How To Install MIUI9 On Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- Download the MIUI ROM From Here.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect your device to your computer.
- Copy the ROM from computer to internal storage.
- Now disconnect from computer.
- Now open”Updater App”
- Click on the top right corner and select”choose update package”.
- Now choose the rom file you have transferred.
- Your device will start updating just wait