How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5 To MIUI 9 Officially
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi 5 too android miui9 ?Then you are at the right place.Today in this post we will guide you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5 To MIUI 9 .So lets start this post and tell you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5 To MIUI9 Officially.
Miui 9 is based on android 7.1 nougat and it is a successor of Miui 8.Right now more than 2.8million smartphone are running on Miui software.Some new features of Miui 9 is as follow.Now you ca search for photos,text message,email,notes with smart assistant.A complete new smart app launcher.A complete new system optimization which decreases the app launching time.
MIUI 9 Upgrade For Xiaomi Mi 5
Xiaomi Mi 5 was launched in July,2017 and before we teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5 To Android Miui 9 lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Mi Mix 2 To MIUI 9 Officially
Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with Qual comm snapdrgon 625 chipset and octa core processor.
Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.Xiaomi Mi 5 also comes with 5.5 inch touch screen.
Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with 4gb internal memory and 64 Gb internal memory.
Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with 12Mp primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with 3080mAH battery.
How To Install Android MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi 5
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5 To MIUI 9
- Make sure your Xiaomi Mi 5 is 100% charged.
- Make sure you are having a internet connection .we would recommend Wifi .
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Now download that update and wait.
- If you do not get any notification then you have to install the update manually.
- Go to updater app.
- In that select “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update.
- If the update is available then you can download it.
- After the update is downloaded you can just reboot your device.
How To Install MIUI9 On Xiaomi Mi 5
- Download the MIUI ROM From Here.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect your device to your computer.
- Copy the ROM from computer to internal storage.
- Now disconnect from computer.
- Now open”Updater App”
- Click on the top right corner and select”choose update package”.
- Now choose the rom file you have transferred.
- Your device will start updating just wait