How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4s Plus To MIUI 9 Officially
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi 4s Plus too android miui9 ?Then you are at the right place.Today in this post we will guide you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4s To MIUI 9 .So lets start this post and tell you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4s To MIUI9 Officially.
Miui 9 is based on android 7.1 nougat and it is a successor of Miui 8.Right now more than 2.8million smartphone are running on Miui software.Some new features of Miui 9 is as follow.Now you ca search for photos,text message,email,notes with smart assistant.A complete new smart app launcher.A complete new system optimization which decreases the app launching time.
MIUI 9 Upgrade For Xiaomi Mi 4s
Xiaomi Mi 4s was launched in February,2016 and before we teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4s To MIUI 9 lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Mi Note 3 To MIUI 9 Officially
Xiaomi Mi 4s comes with qualcomm snapdragon 808 chipset and Hexa core processor.
Xiaomi Mi 4s comes with 5 inch touch screen with 69.9 screen to body ratio.Xiaomi Mi 4s also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.
Xiaomi Mi 4s comes with 64gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 4s comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi 4s is powered with 3260mAh battery.
How To Install Android MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi 4s
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4s To MIUI 9
- Make sure your Xiaomi Mi 4s is 100% charged.
- Make sure you are having a internet connection .we would recommend Wifi .
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Now download that update and wait.
- If you do not get any notification then you have to install the update manually.
- Go to updater app.
- In that select “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update.
- If the update is available then you can download it.
- After the update is downloaded you can just reboot your device.
How To Install MIUI9 On Xiaomi Mi 4s
- Download the MIUI ROM From Here.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect your device to your computer.
- Copy the ROM from computer to internal storage.
- Now disconnect from computer.
- Now open”Updater App”
- Click on the top right corner and select”choose update package”.
- Now choose the rom file you have transferred.
- Your device will start updating just wait