How To Update Oppo R7 Lite To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to updateOppo R7 Lite To Android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Oppo R7 Lite To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue this post and teach you How To Update Oppo R7 Lite To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android nougat is seventh major android update launched by Google.It comes with a complete new apps drawer when compared with marshmallow.It also comes with new multi window tasking and a very better battery management.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Oppo R7 Lite
Oppo R7 Lite was launched in September,2015 and before we go further and teach you How To Update Oppo R7 Lite To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 4A To MIUI 9
Oppo R7 Lite comes with 5inch touch screen with 67.9% screen to body ratio.Oppo R7 Lite comes with 720×1280 screen resolution and 294Pixel density.Oppo R7 Lite comes with multi touch .
Oppo R7 Lite comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 615 and its comes with Octa-core processor.
Oppo R7 Lite comes with 16Gb internal memory and 2Gb RAM.
Oppo R7 Lite comes with 13Mp primary camera and 8Mp of secondary camera.
Oppo R7 Lite comes with 2320mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Oppo R7 Lite
- First charge your Oppo R7 Lite to 100%.
- Now reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for Oppo R7 Lite.
- Download the update .
- If you do not get the update auomatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to Setting.
- In setting go to About Phone<System Update.
- In System update choose “Search For Update”.
- Your device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.
- We will recommend you to use Wifi.
How To Install Android Nougat Based Launcher On Oppo R7 Lite
If you do not get the update on your Oppo R7 Lite then you have one more alternative to update Oppo R7 Lite to nougat.You can install nougat launcher on your device.It will give your device android 7.0 nougat look.
- First you have to install Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Now you have to set this launcher as default launcher
So this was our guide on How To Update Oppo R7 Lite To Android 7.0 Nougat.