How To Update Motorola Moto M To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Motorola Moto M To Android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Motorola Moto M To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue this post and teach you How To Update Motorola Moto M To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android nougat is seventh major android update launched by Google.It comes with a complete new apps drawer when compared with marshmallow.It also comes with new multi window tasking and a very better battery management.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Motorola Moto M
Motorola Moto M was launched in November,2016 and before we teach you lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Oppo R7 Lite To Android 7.0 Nougat
Motorola Moto M comes with mediatek chipset and Octa-core processor.
Motorola Moto M comes with 5.5 inch touch screen with 73.1 screen to body ratio.Motorola Moto M also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution and 401 pixel density.
Motorola Moto M comes with 3/4Gb RAM.Motorola Moto M also comes with 32gb/64gb internal memory .
Motorola Moto M comes with 16Mp primary camera and 8Mp of secondary camera.
Motorola Moto M is powered with 3050mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Motorola Moto M
- First charge your Motorola Moto M to 100%.
- Now reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for Motorola Moto M.
- Download the update .
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to Setting.
- In setting go to About Phone<System Update.
- In System update choose “Search For Update”.
- Your device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.
- We will recommend you to use Wifi.
How To Install Android Nougat Based Launcher On Motorola Moto M
If you do not get the update on your Motorola Moto M then you have one more alternative to update Motorola Moto M to nougat.You can install nougat launcher on your device.It will give your device android 7.0 nougat look.
- First you have to install Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Now you have to set this launcher as default launcher
So this was our guide on How To Update Motorola Moto M To Android 7.0 Nougat.