How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 4A To Android Miui 9
Do you want to update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Miui 9?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How to update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to android Miui 9.So lets continue this guide and teach you How to update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Miui 9.
Miui 9 is a successor of Miui 8 and it also comes with many new features same as Miui 8.
MIUI 9 Update For Xiaomi Redmi 4A
Xiaomi Mi 6 was launched in April,2017 and before we teach you How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 4A To MIUI 9 lets have a look at its specificaion.
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 6 To Android MIUI 9 Officially
Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with qualcomm snapdragon 835 chipset and Octa-core processor.
Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution and 428 pixel density. Xiaomi Mi 6 also comes with 5.15inch touch screen with 71.4 screen to body ratio.
Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with 64/128 Gb internal memory and 6Gb RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with Dual 12Mp primary camera and 8Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi 6 is packed with 3350mAh battery.
How To Install MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Redmi 4A
How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 4A To MIUI 9
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi 4A is 100% charged.
- Make sure you are having a internet connection .we would recommend Wifi .
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Now download that update and wait.
- If you do not get any notification then you have to install the update manually.
- Go to updater app.
- In that select “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update.
- If the update is available then you can download it.
- After the update is downloaded you can just reboot your device.
How To Install MIUI9 On Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Download the MIUI ROM From Here.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect your device to your computer.
- Copy the ROM from computer to internal storage.
- Now disconnect from computer.
- Now open”Updater App”
- Click on the top right corner and select”choose update package”.
- Now choose the rom file you have transferred.
- Your device will start updating just wait