How To Update Xiaomi Mi 6 To Android Miui 9
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi 6 to Miui 9?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How to update Xiaomi Mi 6 to android Miui 9.So lets continue this guide and teach you How to update Xiaomi Mi 6 to Miui 9.
Miui 9 is a successor of Miui 8 and it also comes with many new features same as Miui 8.
MIUI 9 Update For Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi 6 was launched in April,2017 and it is a successor of Xiaomi Mi 5 and before we tech you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 6 To MIUI 9 lets have a look at its specification.
Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with qualcomm snapdragon 835 chipset and Octa-core processor.
Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with 5.15Inch touch screen with 71.4 screen to body ratio.Xiaomi Mi 6 also comes with 5.15inch touch screen with 428 pixel desnity.
Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with 64/128 Gb internal memory and 6Gb Ram.
Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with dual 12Mp primary camera and 8Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi 6 is powered with 3350mAh battery.
How To Install MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi 6
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 6 To MIUI 9
- Make sure your Xiaomi Mi 6 is 100% charged.
- Make sure you are having a internet connection .we would recommend Wifi .
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Now download that update and wait.
- If you do not get any notification then you have to install the update manually.
- Go to updater app.
- In that select “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update.
- If the update is available then you can download it.
- After the update is downloaded you can just reboot your device.
How To Install MIUI9 On Xiaomi Mi 6
- Download the MIUI ROM From Here.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect your device to your computer.
- Copy the ROM from computer to internal storage.
- Now disconnect from computer.
- Now open”Updater App”
- Click on the top right corner and select”choose update package”.
- Now choose the rom file you have transferred.
- Your device will start updating just wait