How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Xiaomi Mi 4
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi 4 to android 8.0 Oreo?Then you are at the right place.Today in this post we will teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android 8.0 Oreo.So lets go further and teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android 8.0 Oreo.
Android Oreo is the latest addition in android family.It was launched On August,22 2017 and it is a successor of android nougat.Android oreo is 8th major android update launched by Google.Android oreo some with some new features like now users can snooze the notification and they can also batch the topic based groups as channels.Orea also come with new ringtones and alarm times.Android Tv is new feature launched this time.It also comes with advance battery life .
Android 8.0 Oreo Update For Xiaomi Mi 4
Xiaomi Mi 4 was launched in July,2014 and before we proceed further and teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android 8.0 Oreo lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Motorola Moto M To Android 7.0 Nougat
Xiaomi Mi 4 comes with 5inch touch screen and 72.3 screen to body ratio.Xiaomi Mi 4 also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.
Xiaomi Mi 4 comes with qualcomm snapdragon 801 chipset and Quad-core 2.5Ghz processor.
Xiaomi Mi 4 comes with 16/64Gb internal memory and 2/3gb RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 4 comes with 13Mp primary camera and 8Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi 4 is powered with 3080mAh battery.
How To Upgrade Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android 8.0 Oreo
Xiaomi Mi 4 was initially launched with Miui 8 with Lollipop software but with time Xiaomi Mi 4 was upgraded to Android nougat with MIUI 9 and now we are expecting Android 8.0 oreo update for Xiaomi Mi 4.Here are the steps you have to follow to update Xiaomi Mi 4 to android 8.0 Oreo.
- First make sure your device is 100% charged.
- Now you will get a notification that android 8.0 oreo update is available for Xiaomi Mi 4.
- Now download the update and let is install.
- If you do not get the oreo update automatically then you have to install is manually.
- Now go to updater app in Xiaomi Mi 4
- choose “search For Update” .
- Now you device will search for update manually.
- If the update is available then download it.
How To Install Oreo Based Custom ROM On Xiaomi Mi 4
Xiaomi Mi 4 might receive the update but if you in a hurry and you want to update Xiaomi Mi 4 to android 7.0 nougat then you jsut have to install Oreo based custom rom on your Xiaomi Mi 4.
- First have a working internet connection.
- Now charge your device to 70.
- Now download the latest MIUI ROM From here.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi 4 to computer and transfer the downloaded rom from computer to Xiaomi Mi 4
- Now launch updater app.
- At the corner choose that and select “Choose update package”.
- Now choose the ROM file you have downloaded.
- Your device will begin upgrading.
- Your device will boot to new version.
How To Update Micromax Canvas Play 4G To Android 7.0 Nougat
So this was our guide on How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android 8.0 Oreo.We hope you liked our post on How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android 8.0 Oreo.