How To Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro To Android 8.0 Oreo
Do you want to update Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro to android 8.0 oreo?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you How To Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro To Android 8.0 Oreo.So lets start this guide and teach you How To Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro To Android 8.0 Oreo.
Android oreo is the eight major android mobile operating system launchd by Google.First google launched it as a Alpha and after that beta version was launched and it was finally released on July,2017.Setting app comes with a new design and now custom ringtone can be applied.A faster starup time and better battery life.
Android 8.0 Oreo Update For Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro was launched in June,2017 and before we teach you How To update Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro To Android 8.0 Oreo lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Xiaomi Mi Mix To Android 8.0 Oreo
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with Exynos 7870 octa chipset and octa-xore 1.6Ghz processor.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with 5.5 inch touch screen with 73.3 screen to body ratio.Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution and 401 pixel density.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with 32/64Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with 13Mp primary camera and 13 Mp of secondary camera.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is powered with 3600mAH Battery.
How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- First make sure your device is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that android oreo update is available for Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Downlaod it.
- If you do not receive the update like this.
- Then you have to download it by your self.
- Go to setting<System Update<About Phone.
- Now choose System Update.
- Downlaod the update from there.
- After the download it complete your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro will reboot.
- This rom should be only downloaded on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro upto 70% charged.
- Make sure you have enought space.
- Install TWRP recovery on your device.
- First download the ROM FROM HERE.
- Now connect your device with computer.
- Transfer the custom rom from Pc to Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Now boot your smartphone in recovery mode.
- First choose Wipe.
- Tap on Wipe Data and Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now choose Install.
- Choose the rom you have downloaded earlier.
- Now Tap on Confirm.
- After the installation is complete reboot your device