How To Update Samsung Galaxy J3 To Android 8.0 Oreo
Do you want to update Samsung Galaxy J3 to android 8.0 oreo?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you How To Update Samsung Galaxy J3 To Android 8.0 Oreo.So lets start this guide and teach you How To Update Samsung Galaxy J3 To Android 8.0 Oreo.
Android oreo is the eight major android mobile operating system launched by Google.First google launched it as a Alpha and after that beta version was launched and it was finally released on July,2017.Setting app comes with a new design and now custom ringtone can be applied.A faster star up time and better battery life.
Android 8.0 Oreo Update For Samsung Galaxy J3
Samsung Galaxy J3 was launched in June,2017 and it comes under samsung J series and before we go further and teach you How To Update Samsung Galaxy J3 To Android 8.0 Oreo lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro To Android 8.0 Oreo
Samsung Galaxy J3 comes with 5inch touch screen with 68.5%b screen to body ratio.Samsung Galaxy J3 aslo comes with 720×1280 screen resolution.
Samsung Galaxy J3 comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Samsung Galaxy J3 is powered with 2400mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J3 comes with Exynos 7570 Quad chipset and Quad-core 1.4Ghz processor.
Samsung Galaxy J3 comes with a 16Gb internal memory and 2Gb RAM.
How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Samsung Galaxy J3
- First make sure your device is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that android oreo update is available for Samsung Galaxy J3.
- Downlaod it.
- If you do not receive the update like this.
- Then you have to download it by your self.
- Go to setting<System Update<About Phone.
- Now choose System Update.
- Downlaod the update from there.
- After the download it complete your Samsung Galaxy J3 will reboot.
- This rom should be only downloaded on Samsung Galaxy J3.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy J3 upto 70% charged.
- Make sure you have enought space.
- Install TWRP recovery on your device.
- First download the ROM FROM HERE.
- Now connect your device with computer.
- Transfer the custom rom from Pc to Samsung Galaxy J3.
- Now boot your smartphone in recovery mode.
- First choose Wipe.
- Tap on Wipe Data and Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now choose Install.
- Choose the rom you have downloaded earlier.
- Now Tap on Confirm.
- After the installation is complete reboot your device