How To Update Xiaomi Mi Max 2 To Android Miui 9
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi Max 2 to Miui 9?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How to update Xiaomi Mi Max 2 to android Miui 9.So lets continue this guide and teach you How to update Xiaomi Mi Max 2 to Miui 9.
Miui 9 is a successor of Miui 8 and it also comes with many new features same as Miui 8.
MIUI 9 Update For Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was launched in May,2017 and before we teach you How to update Xiaomi Mi Max 2 to miui9 lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Micromax Canvas Evok Power To Android 7.0 Nougat
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with 6.44 inch touch screen with 74.0% screen to body ratio.Xiaomi Mi Max 2 aslo comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with qualcomm snapdragon 635 chipset and Octa-core 2Ghz processor.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with 64/128Gb internal memory and 4Gb RAM.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with 12Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is powered with 5300mAH battery.
How To Insatll MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi Max 2
How To Update Xiaomi Mi Max 2 To MIUI 9
- Make sure your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is 100% charged.
- Make sure you are having a internet connection .we would recommend Wifi .
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Now download that update and wait.
- If you do not get any notification then you have to install the update manually.
- Go to updater app.
- In that select “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update.
- If the update is available then you can download it.
- After the update is downloaded you can just reboot your device.
How To Install MIUI9 On Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Download the MIUI ROM From Here.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect your device to your computer.
- Copy the ROM from computer to internal storage.
- Now disconnect from computer.
- Now open”Updater App”
- Click on the top right corner and select”choose update package”.
- Now choose the rom file you have transferred.
- Your device will start updating just wait