How To Update Micromax Canvas Evok To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Micromax Canvas Evok to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to update Micromax Canvas Evok to android 7.0 nougat.So lets continue this post and tell you How to update Micromax Canvas Evok to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat was launched in august,2016 and it is a successor of marshmallow.It comes will many new and improved features.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Micromax Canvas Evok
Micromax Canvas Evok was launched in may,2016 and before we teach you how to update Micromax Canvas Evok to android nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Micromax Canvas Sliver 5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Micromax Canvas Evok comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 chipset and octa-core processor.
Micromax Canvas Evok comes with 5.5inch touch screen with 720×1280 screen resolution.
Micromax Canvas Evok comes with 16Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM.
Micromax Canvas Evok comes with 13Mp primary camera.Micromax Canvas Evok also comes with 5Mp secondary camera.
Micromax Canvas Evok is powered with 3000mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Micromax Canvas Evok
- First charge your Micromax Canvas Evok to 100%.
- Now reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for Micromax Canvas Evok.
- Download the update .
- If you do not get the update auomatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to Setting.
- In setting go to About Phone<System Update.
- In System update choose “Search For Update”.
- Your device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.
- We will recommend you to use Wifi.
How To Install Android Nougat Based Launcher On Micromax Canvas Evok
If you do not get the update on your Micromax Canvas Evok then you have one more alternative to update Micromax Canvas Evok to nougat.You can install nougat launcher on your device.It will give your device android 7.0 nougat look.
- First you have to install Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Now you have to set this launcher as default launcher.