How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 1S To Android MIUI 9
Do you want to update Xiaomi Redmi 1S to miui 9?hen you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 1S To MIUI 9 .So lets continue this guide and teach you How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 1S To MIUI 9.
MIUI 9 is the latest operating system launched by Xiaomi it is a successor of MIUI 8 which was launched in June,2016.Just like miui 8 this version will also come with many new updates and some new features.
MIUI 9 Upgrade For Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Xiaomi Redmi 1S was launched in May,2016 and it is one of the first smartphone launched by Google.
Before we go further and teach you How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 1S To MIUI 9 lets have a look at its specification.
Xiaomi Redmi 1S comes with qualcomm snapdragon 400 chipset nand quad-core 1.6Ghz processor.
Xiaomi Redmi 1S comes with 4.7inch touch screen with 64.4% screen to body ratio. Xiaomi Redmi 1S also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution and 312pixel density.
Xiaomi Redmi 1S comes with 8Gb internal memory and 1Gb RAM.
Xiaomi Redmi 1S comes with 8Mp of primary camera and 1.6Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Redmi 1S is poweed with 2000mAh battery
How To Install Android MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Xiaomi Redmi 1S
In this psot we will give you two methods by which you can update your Xiaomi Redmi 1S to miui 9.
1.)How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 1S To MIUI 9 Officially.
2.)Install MIUI 9 ROM ON Xiaomi Redmi 1S
How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 1S To MIUI 9
You can simply update your Xiaomi Redmi 1S to miui 9 by just having a working internet connection.You do not require computer nor any other long steps.Just follow the steps given below.
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi 1S is 100% charged.
- Make sure you are having a internet connection .we would recommend Wifi .
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Now download that update and wait.
- If you do not get any notification then you have to install the update manually.
- Go to updater app.
- In that select “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update.
- If the update is available then you can download it.
- After the update is downloaded you can just reboot your device.
How To Install MIUI9 On Xiaomi Redmi 1S
If you are in a hurry and you dont want to wait for Miui9 then you can simply download the miui9 stock rom from Mi download page and install it on your computer.just follow the steps given below.
- Download the MIUI ROM From Here.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect your device to your computer.
- Copy the ROM from computer to internal storage.
- Now disconnect from computer.
- Now open”Updater App”
- Click on the top right corner and select”choose update package”.
- Now choose the rom file you have transferred.
- Your device will start updating just wait .
How To Update Huawei Honor 8 To Android 7.0 Nougat
So this was our guide on How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 1S To MIUI9 .We hope you liked our post on How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 1S To MIUI 9.