How To Update Vivo Y67 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Vivo Y67 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Vivo Y67 To Android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting your time lets continue this guide and teach you How To Update Vivo Y67 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat is the latest android update and it was launched in August,2017 and it is a successor of android marshmallow.It comes with many new features.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Vivo Y67
Vivo Y67 was launched in November,2016 and before we go further and teach you How To Update Vivo Y67 To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Vivo Y66 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Vivo Y67 comes with 5.5inch touch screen with 71.8 screen to body ratio. Vivo Y67 also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution and 267 pixel density.
Vivo Y67 comes with mediatek MT 6750 chipset and Octa-core 1.5Ghz processor.
Vivo Y67 comes with 13Mp primary camera and 16Mp of secondary camera.
Vivo Y67 comes with 4Gb of RAM. Vivo Y67 aslo comes with 32Gb of internal memory .
Vivo Y67 comes with 3000mAH battery.
How To Upgrade Vivo Y67 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First make sure your Vivo Y67 is 100%.
- Then reboot your Vivo Y67.
- Noe you will get a notification that update is available for Vivo Y67.
- Download the update and let it install.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose “Search For Update.
- After download it complete your device will reboot by its own.
- First download the Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Install the apk.
- Make it as your default launcher.