How To Update vivo Y55s To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update vivo Y55s to android 7.0 nougat?Then you have landed on the right place.Today throught this guide we will teach you How To Update vivo Y55s To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue this guide and teach you How To Upgrade Vivo Y55s To Android Nougat.
Nougat is the eight major android update launched by Google.It is a successor of android marshmallow and it comes with many new features.
How To Upgrade vivo Y55s To Android 7.0 Nougat
vivo Y55s was launched in February,2017 and before we go further and teach you How To Update vivo Y55s To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Vivo Y67 To Android 7.0 Nougat
vivo Y55s comes with qualcomm snapdragon 425 and Quad-coe 1.4Ghz processor.
vivo Y55s comes with 5.2inch touch screen with 69.1 screen to body ratio. vivo Y55s also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution. vivo Y55s also support multitouch.
vivo Y55s comes with 16Gb internal memory and 2/3Gb RAM.
vivo Y55s comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera.
vivo Y55s is powered with 2730mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On vivo Y55s
- First make sure your Vivo Y55s is 100%.
- Then reboot your Vivo Y55s.
- Noe you will get a notification that update is available for Vivo Y55s
- Download the update and let it install.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose “Search For Update.
- After download it complete your device will reboot by its own.
- First download the Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Install the apk.
- Make it as your default launcher.