How To Update Samsung Galaxy J5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Samsung Galaxy J5 to android 7.0 nougat ?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Samsung Galaxy J5 To Android 7.0 Nougat .So without wating your time lets go further and tell you How To Update Samsung Galaxy J5 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat is the latest android update launched by Google.It comes with many new features. It is a successor of Marshmallow.It was launched in August,2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Samsung Galaxy J5
Samsung Galaxy J5 was launched in June,2015 and before we go further and teach you How To Update Samsung Galaxy J5 To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Vivo Y55s To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially
Samsung Galaxy J5 comes with 5inch touch screen with 67.5% screen to body ratio. Samsung Galaxy J5 also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution.
Samsung Galaxy J5 comes with qualcomm snapdragon 410 and Quad-core 1.2Ghz processor.
Samsung Galaxy J5 comes with 8/16Gb internal memory and 1.5Gb RAM.
Samsung Galaxy J5 comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Samsung Galaxy J5 is powered with 2600mAH battery.
How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy J5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First make sure your Samsung Galaxy J5 is 100%.
- Then reboot your Samsung Galaxy J5.
- Noe you will get a notification that update is available for Samsung Galaxy J5.
- Download the update and let it install.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose “Search For Update.
- After download it complete your device will reboot by its own.
- First download the Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Install the apk.
- Make it as your default launcher.