How To Update Oppo R9s To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Oppo R9s to android 7.0 nougat?Then you have landed on the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Oppo R9s To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue this guide and teach you how to update Oppo R9s to android 7.0 nougat.
Android nougat was launched in August,2016 and it is a successor of marshmallow.It comes with many new and amazing features.
Android 7.0 Nougat For Oppo R9s
Oppo R9s was launched in October,2016 and before we tell you how to update Oppo R9s to android nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Intex cloud Style To Android 7.0 Nougat
Oppo R9s comes with 5.5inch touch screen with 74.4% screen to body ratio. Oppo R9s also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.
Oppo R9s comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 625 chipset and Octa core 2Ghz processor.
Oppo R9s comes with 64Gb internal memory and 4Gb RAM.
Oppo R9s comes with 16Mp primary camera and 16Mp of secondary camera.
Oppo R9s is powered with 3010Mah battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Oppo R9s
Steps To Update Oppo R9s To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First make sure your Oppo R9s is atleast 70% charged.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Now you will get a notification that android nougat update is available.
- Download the update .
- If you do not get the notification then you can download the update manually.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System update choose “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update and if the update is available it will be downloaded.
- After the download is complete your device will reboot by it self.
How To Install Nougat Launcher On Oppo R9s
You can also give your Oppo R9s nougat looks by installing a nougat launcher from Playstore.