How To Update Oppo R9s Plus To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Oppo R9s Plus to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to update Oppo R9s Plus to android 7.0 nougat.So lets continue this post and teach you how to update Oppo R9s Plus to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat is the latest android update launched by google.It was officially launched in august,2016 and it is the eight major update and a successor of marshmallow.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Oppo R9s Plus
Oppo R9s Plus was launched in October,2016 and before we proceed further and teach you how to update Oppo R9s Plus to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Oppo R9s To Android 7.0 Nougat
Oppo R9s Plus comes with 6inch touch screen with 75.1% screen to body ratio. Oppo R9s Plus aslo comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution and 367 pixel density.
Oppo R9s Plus comes with qualcomm snapdragon 653 chipset and Octa-core processor.
Oppo R9s Plus comes with 64Gb iternal memory and 6Gb RAM.
Oppo R9s Plus comes with 16Mp primary camera and 16Mp of secondary camera.
Oppo R9s Plus is powered with 4000mAh battery.
How To Upgrade Oppo R9s Plus To Android 7.0 Nougat
Steps To Update Oppo R9s Plus To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First make sure your Oppo R9s Plus is atleast 70% charged.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Now you will get a notification that android nougat update is available.
- Download the update .
- If you do not get the notification then you can download the update manually.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System update choose “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update and if the update is available it will be downloaded.
- After the download is complete your device will reboot by it self.
How To Install Nougat Launcher On Oppo R9s Plus
You can also give your Oppo R9s Plus nougat looks by installing a nougat launcher from Playstore.