How To Update Oppo F3 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Oppo F3 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Oppo F3 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So without wasting your time lets go further and teach you How To Update Oppo F3 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Nougat is the eight major and most successful update launched by Google.It was launched in August,2016.
How To Upgrade Oppo F3 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Oppo F3 was launched in May,2017 and before we proceed further and teach you How To Update Oppo F3 To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Vivo Y55s To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially
Oppo F3 comes with 5.5inch touch screen with 72.3% screen to body ratio. Oppo F3 also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution and 401 pixel density.
Oppo F3 comes with Mediatek chipset and Octa-core processor.
Oppo F3 comes with 64Gb internal memory and 4Gb RAM.
Oppo F3 comes with 13Mp primary camera and dual 16Mp secondary camera.
Oppo F3 comes with 3200Mah battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Oppo F3
- First make sure your Oppo F3 is 100%.
- Then reboot your Oppo F3.
- Noe you will get a notification that update is available for Oppo F3.
- Download the update and let it install.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose “Search For Update.
- After download it complete your device will reboot by its own.
- First download the Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Install the apk.
- Make it as your default launcher.