How To Update Intex cloud Style To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Intex cloud Style to android 7.0 Nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Intex cloud Style To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue and teach you How To Update Intex cloud Style To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat is the latest and eight major update launched by Google.It was launched in August,2016 and it is a successor of marshmallow.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Intex cloud Style
Intex cloud Style was launched in January,2017 and before we go further and teach you How To Update Intex cloud Style To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Intex Aqua Ace To Android 7.0 Nougat
Intex cloud Style comes with 1.3Ghz quad-core processor.
Intex cloud Style comes with 5inch touch screen with touch screen.It also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution.
Intex cloud Style comes with 1gb RAM. Intex cloud Style also comes with 8gb internal memory and memory card slot.
Intex cloud Style also comes with 8Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera.
Intex cloud Style is powered with 2500mAH battery
How To Upgrade Intex cloud Style To Android 7.0 Nougat
Steps To Update Intex cloud Style To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First make sure your Intex cloud Style is atleast 70% charged.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Now you will get a notification that android nougat update is available.
- Download the update .
- If you do not get the notification then you can download the update manually.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System update choose “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update and if the update is available it will be downloaded.
- After the download is complete your device will reboot by it self.
How To Install Nougat Launcher On Intex cloud Style
You can also give your Intex Aqua Ace nougat looks by installing a nougat launcher from Playstore.