How To Update Intex Aqua Craze To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Intex Aqua Craze to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Intex Aqua Craze To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue this guide and teach you How To Update Intex Aqua Craze To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android nougat is the latest android update launched by Google.It was launched in August,2016 and it is a successor of marshmallow.
Android 7.0 Nougat For Intex Aqua Craze
Intex Aqua Craze was launched in January,2016 and before we teach you How To Update Intex Aqua Craze To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Root HTC U11 Without Computer/PC
Intex Aqua Craze comes with 5inch touch screen with 16M color and 720×1280 screen resolution with 294Pixel density.
Intex Aqua Craze comes with Mediatek chipset and Quad-core 1Ghz processor.
Intex Aqua Craze comes with 8Gb internal memory and 1GB RAM.
Intex Aqua Craze comes with 8Mp primary camera and 2Mp of secondary camera.
Intex Aqua Craze is powered with 2500mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Intex Aqua Craze
Steps To Update Intex Aqua Craze To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First make sure your Intex Aqua Craze is atleast 70% charged.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Now you will get a notification that android nougat update is available.
- Download the update .
- If you do not get the notification then you can download the update manually.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System update choose “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update and if the update is available it will be downloaded.
- After the download is complete your device will reboot by it self.
How To Install Nougat Launcher On Intex Aqua Craze
You can also give your Intex Aqua Craze nougat looks by installing a nougat launcher from Playstore.