How To Update Intex Aqua Ace To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Intex Aqua Ace to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you How to update Intex Aqua Ace to android 7.0 nougat.So lets continue this guide and teach you how to update Intex Aqua Ace to android 7.0 nougat.
Android nougat is the latest update launched by Google.It was released in August,2016 and it is a successor of marshmallow.
Android 7.0 Nougat For Intex Aqua Ace
Intex Aqua Ace was launched in October,2015 and before we go further and teach you how to update Intex Aqua Ace to nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Intex Aqua Craze To Android 7.0 Nougat
Intex Aqua Ace comes with 5inch touch screen with 65.5% screen to body ratio. Intex Aqua Ace also comes with720x1280 screen resolution and 294pixel density.
Intex Aqua Ace comes with mediatek chipset and Quad-core 1.3Ghz processor.
Intex Aqua Ace comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Intex Aqua Ace comes with 16Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM.
Intex Aqua Ace is powered with 2300mAh battery.
How To Upgrade Intex Aqua Ace To Android 7.0 Nougat
Steps To Update Intex Aqua Ace To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First make sure your Intex Aqua Ace is atleast 70% charged.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Now you will get a notification that android nougat update is available.
- Download the update .
- If you do not get the notification then you can download the update manually.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System update choose “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update and if the update is available it will be downloaded.
- After the download is complete your device will reboot by it self.
How To Install Nougat Launcher On Intex Aqua Ace
You can also give your Intex Aqua Ace nougat looks by installing a nougat launcher from Playstore.