How To Root Nokia 6 Without Computer
Do you want to root Nokia 6 without computer?Then you are at a right place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to root Nokia 6 without computer.So lets continue this guide and teach you How To Root Nokia 6 Without Pc.
Rooting an android smartphone has become a tradition these days as who not likes the freedom. But we should also not ignore the set of warnings it comes with when we root the android smartphone like data losing issues or bricking of the phone but if you really brick your phone in this process I would say you are a fool because chances are .001%. So take a chill pill guys and let’s begin with the process.
Rooting Guide of Nokia 6 Without Computer
Nokia 6 was launched in January,2017 and before we go further and teach you How To Root Nokia 6 Without Computer lets have a look at its specification.
Nokia 6 comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 430 and it comes with Octa-core processor.
Nokia 6 comes with 5.5inch touch screen with 70% screen to body ratio. Nokia 6 also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.
Nokia 6 comes wih 32/64Gb internal memory and 3//4Gb RAM.
Nokia 6 comes with 16Mp primary camera and 8Mp of secondary camera.
Nokia 6 is powered with 3000mAh battery.
How To Root Nokia 6 Without ComputerPC
As there is no denying the fact that the specs above are enough to say that it’s a powerful smartphone but you may want to make this handset wonderful and more better by removing bloatwares that prevent it from sounding perfect in all senses and leads to the poor performance of this amazing handset as the world of rooting is something more and that’s why we do it.
Things to do before rooting your Nokia 6
- Atleast 60% battery level
- Make sure you mark the following option of allowing installation of apps from unknown sources by going to Setting> Security>Unknown Sources
- Make sure to take a backup of your important files.
- Step by Step guide for rooting Nokia 6 without using your PC:-
- Download KingoRoot app on your smartphone from here
- Install KingoRoot app on your smartphone and please be sure from activating Unknown Sources on your device if you didn’t do that then during installation you get a prompt “Install Blocked”.
- Open KingoRoot app and click on the option One Click Root and the rooting process will start.
- Wait till the result screen appears.
- Root Succeeded.
- If u fail while rooting I would strongly recommend to try multiple times or you can try the PC version of this KingoRoot app.
So this was our guide on How To Root Nokia 6 Without Pc.