How to Root HTC U11 with Without using PC
Do you want to root HTC U11 without pc/computer?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Root HTC U11 without pc.so lets continue this guide and teach you How to root HTC U11 without computer.
Rooting an android smartphone has become a tradition these days as who not likes the freedom. But we should also not ignore the set of warnings it comes with when we root the android smartphone like data losing issues or bricking of the phone but if you really brick your phone in this process I would say you are a fool because chances are .001%. So take a chill pill guys and let’s begin with the process.
Rooting Guide Of HTC U11 Without Computer
HTC U11 smartphone was released in Android market in June 2017.Now lets have a look at its specification.
HTC U11 comes with 5.5inch touch screen with 71.4% screen to body ratio. HTC U11 aslo comes with 1440×2560 screen resolution and 534 pixel denity.
HTC U11 comes with qual comm snapdragon 835 chipset and cta-core processor.
HTC U11 comes with 64/128 Gb internal memory and 4/6GB RAM.
HTC U11 comes with 12Mp primary camera and 16Mp of secondary camera.
HTC U11 comes with 3000mAh battery.
How To Root HTC U11 Without Computer
As there is no denying the fact that the specs above are enough to say that it’s a powerful smartphone but you may want to make this handset wonderful and more better by removing bloatwares that prevent it from sounding perfect in all senses and leads to the poor performance of this amazing handset as the world of rooting is something more and that’s why we do it.
Things to do before rooting your HTC U11
- Atleast 60% battery level
- Make sure you mark the following option of allowing installation of apps from unknown sources by going to Setting> Security>Unknown Sources
- Make sure to take a backup of your important files.
- Step by Step guide for rooting HTC U Ultra without using your PC:-
- Download KingoRoot app on your smartphone from here
- Install KingoRoot app on your smartphone and please be sure from activating Unknown Sources on your device if you didn’t do that then during installation you get a prompt “Install Blocked”.
- Open KingoRoot app and click on the option One Click Root and the rooting process will start.
- Wait till the result screen appears.
- Root Succeeded.
- If u fail while rooting I would strongly recommend to try multiple times or you can try the PC version of this KingoRoot app.
So this was our guide on How To Root HTC U11 Without Computer.