How To Update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 To MIUI 9
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to android miui9?Then you are the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 To MIUI 9.So without wasting your time lets go further and teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 To MIUI 9.
MIUI 9 is the latest android stock rom launched by Xiaomi. It is a successor of miui 8 which was launched in June,2016 and we ware expected MIUI 9 with android nougat update.
How To Install MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 was launched din October,2016 and it is a successor of Xiaomi Mi Note 2 and before we go further and teach you how to update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Gionee S6 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes with 5.7 inch touch screen display with 74.2% screen to body ratio.Xiaomi Mi Note 2 also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution with 386pixel density.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 821 and Quad-corre 2×2.3Ghz kryo processor and 2×2.16 Ghz kryo processor.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes with 64/128Gb internal memory and 4/6Gb of RAM.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes with 22.5mp of primary camera with phase detection and many more features.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 also comes with 8Mp of seocondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes with 4070mAh battery.
How To Upgrade Xiaomi Mi Note 2 To Android 7.0 Nougat
In this post we will give you two methods by which you can update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to miui 9
How To Update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 To MIUI 9 Officially
This is the official methods in which you just need a working internet connection.You just have to look for official update in your device.
- First charge your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to 100%.
- Now reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Click on Download.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to the updater app.
- In update app choose”Search For Update”.
- Then your device will search for update.
- Update will download.
- After it is downloaded you just have to reboot your Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
- First make sure your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is 100% charged.
- Now download the MIUI 9 FROM HERE.
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 with computer.
- Now transfer the MIUI 9 from computer to Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
- Disconnect your device.
- Now go to “Updater App”.
- Choose the icon the top right.
- Select Choose Update package.
- Search the ROM that you have downloaded.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.