How To Update Xiaomi Mi Max To MIUI 9
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi Max to miui 9?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will tell you How To Update Xiaomi Mi Max To MIUI 9.So without wasting your time lets continue this guide and teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi Max To MIUI 9.
MIUI 9 is the latest android os launched by Xiaomi .MIUI 9 is a successor of MIUI 8. It comes with many stock features.
MIUI 9 Update For Xiaomi Mi Max
Xiaomi Mi Max was launched in May ,2016 and before we go further and teach you How to update Xiaomi Mi Max to miui 9 lets have a look at its specification.
How to Root Htc U Ultra Without Using PC
Xiaomi Mi Max comes with 6.4Gb of display with 74.8 screen to body ratio. Xiaomi Mi Max also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.
Xiaomi Mi Max comes with qualomm snapdragon 650 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset and HExa core and Octa-core processor.
Xiaomi Mi Max comes with 32/64/128 Gb of internal memory and 3/4GB RAM.
Xiaomi Mi Max comes with 16Mp of internal memory and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi Max is powered with 4850mAH battery.
How To Install MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi Max
- First charge your Xiaomi Mi Max to 100%.
- Now reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Click on Download.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to the updater app.
- In update app choose”Search For Update”.
- Then your device will search for update.
- Update will download.
- After it is downloaded you just have to reboot your Xiaomi Mi Max
- First make sure your Xiaomi Mi Max is 100% charged.
- Now download the MIUI 9 HERE
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi Max with computer.
- Now transfer the MIUI 9 from computer to Xiaomi Mi Max.
- Disconnect your device.
- Now go to “Updater App”.
- Choose the icon the top right.
- Select Choose Update package.
- Search the ROM that you have downloaded.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed