How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus To MIUI 9
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus to miui 9?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus To MIUI 9.So without wasting time lets continue and update Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus to MIUI 9.
MIUI 9 is the latest stock rom launched by Xiaomi.It is a successor of MIUI8.
MIUI 9 Update For Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus was launched in September,2016 and before we go further and teach you how to update Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus to miui 9 lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4S To MIUI 9 Officially
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 and with Quad-core processor. Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus also comes with adreno 530.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus comes with 5.7inch touch screen with 74.6% screen to body ratio. Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus comes with 64/128Gb internal memory and 4/6Gb RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus comes with 13Mp dual camera and 4Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus is powered with 3800mAH battery
How To Ugrade Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus To MIUI 9
- First charge your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus to 100%.
- Now reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Click on Download.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to the updater app.
- In update app choose”Search For Update”.
- Then your device will search for update.
- Update will download.
- After it is downloaded you just have to reboot your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus.
- First make sure your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus is 100% charged.
- Now download the MIUI 9 http://en.miui.com/download-315.html.
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 with computer.
- Now transfer the MIUI 9 from computer to Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus.
- Disconnect your device.
- Now go to “Updater App”.
- Choose the icon the top right.
- Select Choose Update package.
- Search the ROM that you have downloaded.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed