How To Update Xiaomi Mi 2/2S To MIUI 9
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi 2/2S to miui 9?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 2/2S To MIUI 9.So lets continue this guide and teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 2/2S To MIUI 9.
MIUI 9 is the latest miui 9 update launched by Xiaomi.It is a successor of MIUI 9.
MIUI 9 Update For Xiaomi Mi 2/2S
Xiaomi Mi 2/2S was launched in April,2012 and before we go further and teach you How to update Xiaomi Mi 2/2S to miui 9 lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5c To Android MIUI 9
Xiaomi Mi 2/2S comes with 4.3Inch touch screen with 342Pixel density.Xiaomi Mi 2/2S also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution.
Xiaomi Mi 2/2S comes with qualcomm snapdragon S4Pro with Quad-core 1.7Ghz processor.
Xiaomi Mi 2/2S also comes with 16/32Gb internal memory and 2Gb RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 2/2S comes with 8Mp of primary camera and 2Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi 2/2S is powered with 2000mAH battery.
How To Upgrade Xiaomi Mi 2/2S To MIUI 9
- First charge your Xiaomi Mi 2/2S to 100%.
- Now reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Click on Download.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to the updater app.
- In update app choose”Search For Update”.
- Then your device will search for update.
- Update will download.
- After it is downloaded you just have to reboot your Xiaomi Mi 2/2S.
- First make sure your Xiaomi Mi 2/2S is 100% charged.
- Now download the MIUI 9 HERE
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi 2/2S with computer.
- Now transfer the MIUI 9 from computer to Xiaomi Mi 2/2S.
- Disconnect your device.
- Now go to “Updater App”.
- Choose the icon the top right.
- Select Choose Update package.
- Search the ROM that you have downloaded.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed