How To Update Vivo Y66 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Vivo Y66 to android 7.0 nougat ?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Vivo Y66 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets start and teach you How To Update Vivo Y66 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 nougat is the latest android 7.0 nougat update launched by google.It is a successor of android marshmallow.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Vivo Y66
Vivo Y66 is a device in Vivo Y series and before we go further and teach you How To Update Vivo Y66 To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Xiaomi Mi Note Pro To MIUI 9 Officially
Vivo Y66 comes with 5.5TFt screen with 1280×720 screen resolution.
Vivo Y66 also comes with octa-core processor 1.5Ghz and Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset.
Vivo Y66 comes with 32Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM.
Vivo Y66 comes with 13Mp of primary camera and 16Mp of secondary camera
Vivo Y66 is powered with 3000mAH battery.
How To Upgrade Vivo Y66 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First make sure your Vivo Y66 is 100%.
- Then reboot your Vivo Y66.
- Noe you will get a notification that update is available for Vivo Y66.
- Download the update and let it install.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose “Search For Update.
- After download it complete your device will reboot by its own.
- First download the Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Install the apk.
- Make it as your default launcher.