How To Update Vivo V5s To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Vivo V5s to android 7.0 nougat?Then you have opened the right place.Today through this post we will teach you How To Update Vivo V5s To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue this post and teach you How To Update Vivo V5s To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest android update launched by Google.It was launched in August,2016 and it is a successor of Vivo V5s.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Vivo V5s
Vivo V5s was launched in April,2017 and before we go further and teach you How To Update Vivo V5s To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Meizu M3 Max To Android 7.0 Nougat
Vivo V5s comes with 5.5inch touch screen with 71.8%screen to body ratio. Vivo V5s comes with 720×1280 screen resolution with 267 pixel density.
Vivo V5s comes with mediatek chipset and Octa-core processor.
Vivo V5s comes with 13Mp primary camera with F2.2 and phase detection and Vivo V5s also comes with 20Mp primary camera.
Vivo V5s comes with 64Gb internal memory and 4Gb RAM.
Vivo V5s is powered with 3000mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Vivo V5s
- First make sure your Vivo V5s is 100%.
- Then reboot your Vivo V5s.
- Noe you will get a notification that update is available for Vivo V5s.
- Download the update and let it install.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose “Search For Update.
- After download it complete your device will reboot by its own.
- First download the Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Install the apk.
- Make it as your default launcher.