How To Update Lenovo K6 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Lenovo K6 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Lenovo K6 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue this post and teach you How To Update Lenovo K6 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android was launched in 2008 and it completely revolutionized the smartphone’s.The kind of features we are able to see now is just because of this operating system.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Lenovo K6
Lenovo K6 was launched in September,2016 and before we go further and teach you How To Update Lenovo K6 To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Coolpad Cool1 To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially
Lenovo K6 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 and with Octa-core processor.
Lenovo K6 also comes with 5inch touch screen display with 69.1 screen to body ratio. Lenovo K6 also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.
Lenovo K6 comes with 16/32Gb internal memory and 2gb RAM.
Lenovo K6 also comes with 13Mp of primary camera and 8Mp of secondary camera.
Lenovo K6 comes with 3000mAh battery.
How To Upgrade Lenovo K6 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First make sure your Lenovo K6 is 100%.
- Then reboot your Lenovo K6.
- Noe you will get a notification that update is available for Lenovo K6.
- Download the update and let it install.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose “Search For Update.
- After download it complete your device will reboot by its own.
- First download the Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Install the apk.
- Make it as your default launcher.