How To Update Gionee S6 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Gionee S6 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Gionee S6 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So without wasting your time lets go further and teach you How To Update Gionee S6 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android was launched in 2008 and it completely revolutionized the smartphone’s.The kind of features we are able to see now is just because of this operating system.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Gionee S6
Gionee S6 was launched in November,2015 and before we go further and teach you How To Update Gionee S6 To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Vivo V5s To Android 7.0 Nougat
Gionee S6 comes with 5.5inch touch screen with 73.6% screen to body ratio. Gionee S6 also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution.
Gionee S6 comes with Mediatek Mt6753 chipset and Octa-core processor.
Gionee S6 comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Gionee S6 comes with 32Gb of internal memory and 3Gb RAM.
Gionee S6 is powered with 3150mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update On Gionee S6
- First make sure your Gionee S6 is 100%.
- Then reboot your Gionee S6.
- Noe you will get a notification that update is available for Gionee S6.
- Download the update and let it install.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose “Search For Update.
- After download it complete your device will reboot by its own.
- First download the Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Install the apk.
- Make it as your default launcher.