How To Update Coolpad Cool1 dual To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Coolpad Cool1 dual To Android 7.0 Nougat?Then you have landed on the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Coolpad Cool1 dual To Android 7.0 Nougat.So let continue this guide and teach you How To Update Coolpad Cool1 dual To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latets android update launched by Google it was officially released in August,2016
How To Upgrade Coolpad Cool1 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Coolpad Cool1was officially launched in 2016 and before we proceed further and teach you How To Update Coolpad Cool1 dual To Android 7.0 Nougat let have a glance at its specification.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy On8 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Coolpad Cool1 dual comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset and Octa-core processor. Coolpad Cool1 dual also comes with adreno 510 GPU.
Coolpad Cool1 dual comes with 5.5inch touch screen display with 73.3% screen to body ratio. Coolpad Cool1 dual also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution and 401 pixel density.
Coolpad Cool1 dual comes with Dual 13Mp of primary camera and 8Mp of secondary camera.
Coolpad Cool1 dual aslo comes with 32/64GB of internal memory and 3/4Gb of RAM.
Coolpad Cool1 dual comes with 4060mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Coolpad Cool1
- First make sure your Coolpad Cool1 is 100%.
- Then reboot your Coolpad Cool1.
- Noe you will get a notification that update is available for Coolpad Cool1.
- Download the update and let it install.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose “Search For Update.
- After download it complete your device will reboot by its own.
- First download the Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Install the apk.
- Make it as your default launcher.