How To Update Samsung Galaxy On8 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Samsung Galaxy On8 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Samsung Galaxy On8 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So without wasting your time lets go further and teach you How To Update Samsung Galaxy On8 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat is the latest android version launched by Google.It is a successor of android marshmallow.It was officially launched in August,2016 after passing many test.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Samsung Galaxy On8
Samsung Galaxy On8 was launched in September.2016 and before we go further and teach you How To Update Samsung Galaxy On8 To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Meizu M3 Max To Android 7.0 Nougat
Samsung Galaxy On8 comes with Octa-core processor and Exynos chipset and Mali GPU.
Samsung Galaxy On8 comes with 5.5inch touch screen with 72.3% screen to body ratio.Samsung Galaxy On8 also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution and multitouch.
Samsung Galaxy On8 comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Samsung Galaxy On8 also comes with 16Gb internal memory and 3Gb of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy On8 comes with 3300mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy On8
Update Samsung Galaxy On8 is really simple and you just have to follow some basic steps to do it.If samsung has launched an official update for Samsung Galaxy On8 then you just have to follow some steps given below.
- First make sure your Samsung Galaxy On8 is 100%.
- Then reboot your Samsung Galaxy On8.
- Noe you will get a notification that update is available for Samsung Galaxy On8.
- Download the update and let it install.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose “Search For Update.
- After download it complete your device will reboot by its own.
How To Install Android Nougat Launcher On Samsung Galaxy On8
If you do not receive the update on your Samsung Galaxy On8 and you are not able to find a custom rom then you can install nougat launcher for your Samsung Galaxy On8 from playstore.
- First download the Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Install the apk.
- Make it as your default launcher.
So this was our guide on How To Update Samsung Galaxy On8 To Android 7.0 Nougat.