How To Update Meizu M3s To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Meizu M3s To Android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How to Update Meizu M3s To Android 7.0 Nougat.So without wasting your time lets go further and teach you How To Update Meizu M3s To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest android update launched by Google.It is a successor of Android marshmallow.
It was launched in August,2016 and it comes with many new features.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Meizu M3s
Meizu M3s was launched in June.2016 and before we go any further and teach you How to update Meizu M3s To android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 To MIUI 9
Meizu M3s comes with mediatek chipset and Octa-core processor. DISPLAY
Meizu M3s comes with 5inch touch screen with 69.5screen to body ratio. Meizu M3s also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution and 294pixel density.
Meizu M3s comes with 16/32Gb internal memory and 2/3Gb RAM.
Meizu M3s comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Meizu M3s is powered with 3020mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Meizu M3s
- First charge your Meizu M3s to 100%.
- Now reboot it.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for Meizu M3s .
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>about phone>System update.
- In system update choose “Search For Update”.
- If the update is available download it.
- First you have to download Flyme 6Os FROM HERE.
- Download Flyme 6 Os on your computer.
- Now connect your Meizu M3s with Pc and trasnfer the Flyme from Pc to Meizu M3s.
- Disconnect your device from Pc.
- Now Turn off your device.
- Press and hold volume up and power button simultaneously and then your phone will vibrate.
- Select system update and Tap on the Start button.
- You have to wait until the flashing process is done.
- After flash is complete reboot your device.