How To Update Meizu M3 Note To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Meizu M3 Note To Android 7.0 Nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Meizu M3 Note To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue this post and teach you How To Update Meizu M3 Note To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest android update launched by Google and it is a successor of Android 6.0 marshmallow.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Meizu M3 Note
How To Upgrade Meizu M3 Note To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First charge your Meizu M3 Note to 100%.
- Now reboot it.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for Meizu M3 Note.
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>about phone>System update.
- In system update choose “Search For Update”.
- If the update is available download it.
- First you have to download Flyme 6Os FROM HERE.
- Download Flyme 6 Os on your computer.
- Now connect your Meizu M3 Note with Pc and trasnfer the Flyme from Pc to Meizu M3 Note.
- Disconnect your device from Pc.
- Now Turn off your device.
- Press and hold volume up and power buttom simultaneously and then your phone will vibrate.
- Select system update and Tap on the Start button.
- You have to wait until the flashing process is done.
- After flash is complete reboot your device.