How To Update Meizu M3 Max To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Meizu M3 Max To Android 7.0 Nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Meizu M3 Max To Android 7.0 Nougat.So let start this post and teach you How To Update Meizu M3 Max To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android nougat is a successor of android marshmallow.It was launched in August,2016 and it comes with many new features.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Meizu M3 Max
Meizu M3 Max was launched in September,2016 and before going to the post lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Meizu M3 Note To Android 7.0 Nougat
Meizu M3 Max comes with mediatek chipset with octa-core processor.
Meizu M3 Max comes with 6inch touch screen with 74.4% screen to body ratio.Meizu M3 Max also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.Meizu M3 Max comes with multitouch.
Meizu M3 Max comes with 64Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM.
Meizu M3 Max comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Meizu M3 Max comes with 4100mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Meizu M3 Max
- First charge your Meizu M3 Max to 100%.
- Now reboot it.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for Meizu M3 Max .
- If you do not get the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting>about phone>System update.
- In system update choose “Search For Update”.
- If the update is available download it.
- First you have to download Flyme 6Os FROM HERE.
- Download Flyme 6 Os on your computer.
- Now connect your Meizu M3 Max with Pc and transfer the Flyme from Pc to Meizu M3 Max.
- Disconnect your device from Pc.
- Now Turn off your device.
- Press and hold volume up and power button simultaneously and then your phone will vibrate.
- Select system update and Tap on the Start button.
- You have to wait until the flashing process is done.
- After flash is complete reboot your device.