How To Update Micromax Vdeo 2 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Micromax Vdeo 2 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Micromax Vdeo 2 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So without wasting your time lets continue this post and teach you How To Update Micromax Vdeo 2 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
ndroid 7.0 Nougat was launched in August,2016 and it is the eight major android update launched in android series.It is a successor of marshmallow.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Micromax Vdeo 2
Micromax Vdeo 2 was launched in December,2016 and it comes in micromax vdeo series.
Before we go further and teach you How to update Micromax Vdeo 2 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update LeEco Le 2 Pro To Android 7.0 Nougat
Micromax Vdeo 2 comes with 4.5inch touch screen display with 480×854 screen resolution and 218 Pixel density.
Micromax Vdeo 2 also comes with Spreadtrum chipset and Quad-Core 1.3Ghz processor.
Micromax Vdeo 2 comes with 8Gb of internal memory and 1Gb RAM with an external microsd card slot.
Micromax Vdeo 2 comes with 5Mp of primary camera and 2Mp secondary camera.
Micromax Vdeo 2 is packed with 1800mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Micromax Vdeo 2
- First make sure your Micromax Vdeo 2 is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your Micromax Vdeo 2.
- Connect with WIFI
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for Micromax Vdeo 2.
- Download that update.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download them manually.
- First go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now tap on “Search For Update”.
- Your device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.