How To Update LeEco Le 2 Pro To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update LeEco Le 2 Pro To Android 7.0 Nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update LeEco Le 2 Pro To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue this post and teach you How To Update LeEco Le 2 Pro To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat was launched in August,2016 and it is the eight major android update launched in android series.It is a successor of marshmallow.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For LeEco Le 2 Pro
LeEco Le 2 Pro was launched in April,2016 and before we go further and tell you How to update LeEco Le 2 Pro to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
LeEco Le 2 Pro comes with Mediatek chipset and deca-core processor.
LeEco Le 2 Pro comes with 5.5 inch touch screen display with 74.4% screen to body ratio.LeEco Le 2 Pro also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution.
LeEco Le 2 Pro comes with 32gb internal memory and 4Gb RAM.
LeEco Le 2 Pro comes with 21Mp primary camera with features like phaase detection and many more. LeEco Le 2 Pro also comes with 8Mp secondary camera.
LeEco Le 2 Pro comes with 3000mAH battery.
How To Upgrade LeEco Le 2 To Android 7.0 Nougat
LeEco Le 2 Pro was launched with marshmallow update and there are every strong chances of it getting a official nougat update in future,You just have to follow the steps given below to update your LeEco Le 2 Pro to nougat.
- First make sure your LeEco Le 2 Pro is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your LeEco Le 2 Pro.
- Connect with WIFI
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for LeEco Le 2 Pro.
- Download that update.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download them manually.
- First go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now tap on “Search For Update”.
- Your device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.