How To Update YU Yuphoria To Android Lineage Os
If you want to update YU Yuphoria to android lineage Os?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update YU Yuphoria To Android Lineage Os.So without wasting time lets start this post and teach you How To Update YU Yuphoria To Android Lineage Os.
As we know all of the Cyanogen Os services will be discarded from 1st January,2017 and to cover up the loss developers has launched a new ROM which is called Lineage OS.
How To Upgrade YU Yuphoria To Android Lineage OS
YU Yuphoria was launched in May,2015 and it was launched by Yu which is a sister brand of Microsoft.
Before we teach you How To Update YU Yuphoria To android lineage os lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update One Plus 2 To Android 7.0 Nougat Lineage OS
YU Yuphoria comes with 5inch touch screen with 720×1280 screen resolution. YU Yuphoria runs on Qual Com Snapdragon 410 and Quad Core processor. YU Yuphoria comes with 16Gb internal memory and 2Gb RAM. YU Yuphoria comes with 8Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera. YU Yuphoria is poweredd with 2230mAh battery.
How To Install Lineage Os On YU Yuphoria
As we have mentioned Lineage Os is a custom ROM so here are some prerequisite you have to remember
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Make sure your device is 65% charged.
- You have to install TWRP recovery on your device.
How To Install Lineage OS On YU Yuphoria
- First download Linegae OS for YU Yuphoria FROM HERE.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect the device with computer
- Transfer the File from Pc to YU Yuphoria.
- Make sure the ROM is a Zip file.
- Now you have to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Press the specific button’s to boot into recovery of YU Yuphoria.
- Now first Tap ‘Wipe’
- Wipe data
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now tap on back-up and make back-up of all the data.
- Now go to main menu and Choose “Install”
- Choose the ZIP file.
- Installation of Lineage ZIP file will take some time.
- After Successfully installing ROM choose Reboot.
- As you have installed Custom ROM,the first reboot will take some time.