How To Upgrade Mi 5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Mi 5 to android nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this post we will teach you How To Update Mi 5 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue and teach you How To Update Mi 5 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Xiaomi is a china based smartphone company that manufacture smartphone and modern gadgets. Xiaomi launched there first smartphone Redmi Note 4g in India in 2014 via a flash sale. After that they have launched many smartphone .
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Mi 5
Mi 5 was launched in April,2016 and is a successor of Mi 4.Before we update Mi 5 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
Mi 5 comes with a 5.15 inch touch screen with 73.1% screen to body ratio. Mi 5 also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution. Mi 5 runs on a QualComm Snapdragon 820 and QuadCore Processor. Mi 5 also comes with 128/64/32 Gb internal memory and 4/3Gb RAM. Mi 5 gives you 16Mp primary camera and 4Mp secondary camera. Mi 5 is powered with 3000mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Mi 5
Right now Mi 5 runs on MIUI 8 which is based in marshmallow. Xiaomi is planning to launched MIUI 9 but we are not sure about the exact launch date so till then you can update Mi 5 to android 7.0 Nougat by installing a custom ROM on it.
Some Prerequisite To Update Mi 5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- This Custom rom is only for Mi 5
- Make sure you have enough space in your device.
- Install a working CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Have enough space in your Mi 5
Steps To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Mi 5
- First download the Cm14 FROM HERE.
- Try to download the Custom ROM in computer.
- Now enable Usb Debugging on your device.
- Connect your device with computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 from computer to Mi 5.
- Boot into Cwm or Twrp recovery.
- In CWM recovery you have to choose “WIPE”
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- In the last choose Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now Tap on “Install”
- Choose the Custom ROM Cm14 you have transferred earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 on Mi 5 will take some time.
So this was our post on How To Upgrade Mi 5 To Android 7.0 Nougat.