How To Update LG G3 S To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update LG G3 to android 7.0 nougat?Then this post will help you a lot.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update LG G3 to Android 7.0 nougat.So lets continue the post and update LG G3 to android 7.0 nougat.
Android operating was launched by Google in 2008 year which mainly focuses on touchscreen smartphone. Android nougat was launched in the Mid of 2016 and it is seventh major operating system launched by Google.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For LG G3
LG G3 S was launched in August,2014 and it is one of a flagship device of its time.
Before we update LG G3 S to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
LG G3 S comes with 5inch touch screen with 71.9% screen to body ratio. LG G3 S comes with 720×1280 screen resolution. LG G3 S comes with QualComm Snapdragon 400 and Quad Core 1.2Ghz processor. LG G3 S comes with 8gb internal memory and 1Gb RAM. LG G3 S also gives you 8Mp primary camera and 1.3Mp secondary camera. LG G3 S is powered with 2540mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On LG G3 S
Right now LG G3 S runs on Kitkat and we are not sure whether Lg will launch official android 7.0 nougat for LG G3 S but till then you can update LG G3 S to android 7.0 nougat by just installing nougat based custom ROM on your LG G3 S.This custom ROM is developer by CyanogenMod developer
To Do List To Update Oppo R5s To Android 7.0 Nougat
- This Custom rom is only for LG G3 S
- Make sure you have enough space in your device.
- Install a working CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Have enough space in your LG G3 S
Steps To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Oppo R5s
- First download the Cm14 FROM HERE.
- Try to download the Custom ROM in computer.
- Now enable Usb Debugging on your device.
- Connect your device with computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 from computer to LG G3 S.
- Boot into Cwm or Twrp recovery.
- In CWM recovery you have to choose “WIPE”
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- In the last choose Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now Tap on “Install”
- Choose the Custom ROM Cm14 you have transferred earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 on LG G3 S will take some time.
So this was our post on How To Update LG G3 S To Android 7.0 Nougat.