How To Update Google Nexus 4 To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially
If you want to update Google Nexus 4 to android 7.0 nougat?Then this post will is meant for you.Today through this post we will guide you on How To Update Google Nexus 4 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets start this post on How To Update Google Nexus 4 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Nougat is the seventh major android operating system launched by Google.Nougat comes with some new feature and a completely changed look. It was officially launched in August,2016 and Nexus devices were the first one to receive nougat update.
How To Upgrade Google Nexus 4 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Google Nexus 4 was launched in October ,2012 and it was manufactured by Lg so before we go further and tell you How To Update Google Nexus 4 To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
Google Nexus 4 comes with 4.7inch touchscreen with 68.3 screen to body ratio. Google Nexus 4 comes with 768×1280 screen resolution and 318 pixel density.Google Nexus 4 runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro and Quad Core 1.5 Ghz processor. Google Nexus 4 comes with 8/16Gb internal memory and 2Gb RAM. Google Nexus 4 comes with 8Mp primary camera. Google Nexus 4 comes with 1.3 Mp secondary camera. Google Nexus 4 is powered with 2100mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus 4
As mentioned earlier Nexus devices were the first one to receive nougat update but in case you do not want the Stock ROM for your device so in that case you can install CyanogenMod 14 On Google Nexus 4.CyanogenMod 14 is the largest running third party custom ROM.Cm14 is give you some additional features and it is even more stable than the Stock ROM.
You just need to follow some basic steps to install Cm14 on Google Nexus 4
- First make sure your device is at least 65% charged.
- Install a working CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Have a working internet connection.
Steps To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Google Nexus 4
- First download the Cm14 From HERE.
- Download the Cm14 in computer.
- Now connect your device with computer.
- Make sure you have enough space for Cm14 .
- Transfer the Cm14 from computer to your device.
- Disconnect Google Nexus 4 from computer.
- Boot into CWM or TWRP recovery.
- First choose Wipe
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Wipe cache partition.
- Tap on ‘Install’
- Choose the Cm14 that you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 will take some time.
- After some time you will get a notification installed successfully.
So this was our post on How To Update Google Nexus 4 To Android 7.0 Nougat.We hope you liked our post on How To Upgrade Google Nexus 4 To Android 7.0 Nougat.