How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Xiaomi Redmi 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today through this post we will teach you How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3 To Android 7.0 nougat.So lets continue and update Xiaomi Redmi 3 to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat is the latest android operating system launched by Google and it is also seventh major one.It was launched in August,2016 and it comes with many new features.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Xiaomi Redmi 3
Xiaomi Redmi 3 is a successor Xiaomi Redmi 2 and it was launched in January,2016.
Before we teach you How to update Xiaomi Redmi 3 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes with 5 inch touch screen with 71.1 screen to body ratio.Xiaomi Redmi 3 also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution and 294 pixel density.Xiaomi Redmi 3 runs on a Qual comm snapdragon 615 and octa core processor. Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes with 16gb internal memory and 2 GB RAM.Xiaomi Redmi 3 also comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera.Xiaomi Redmi 3 is powered with 4100mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Xiaomi Redmi 3
Although an official update is not available for Xiaomi Redmi 3.Still you can update Xiaomi Redmi 3 to android 7.0 nougat by installing android 7.0 nougat based custom rom on Xiaomi Redmi 3.The custom rom we are going to provide you is CyanogenMod 14 which is one of the best custom rom for android devices.
Prerequisite To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First charge you Xiaomi Redmi 3 Note to 100%.
- Now make sure your device is connected with internet.
- Install a recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 3 Note it can be Cwm or Twrp
Steps To Install CyanogenMod 14 on Xiaomi Redmi 3
- First download CyanogenMod 14 custom rom From here. (Shahan_mik3)
- Make sure you have downloaded rom in Pc.
- Now enable Usb debugging on your device.
- Connect your device with pc.
- Transfer the cm14 from computer to device.
- Now switch of your device.
- Now boot your Xiaomi Redmi 3 Note into Cwm recovery.
- In recovery you can see many options .
- First go to Back-up and make back-up of all the data.
- Now choose Wipe.
- First Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose Install
- Now select the custom rom you have downloaded earlier.
- The installation of Cm14 on Xiaomi Redmi 3 Note will take some time.
- After some time you will get a notification successfully installed.
- Reboot your device and you are ready to go.
So this was our post on Updating Xiaomi Redmi 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat.