How To Update Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Do you want to update Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte to android 6.0 marshmallow.Then post will help you a lot.Today in this guide we will teach you how to update Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte to android 6.0 marshmallow.So without wasting any time lets update Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte to marshmallow.
Marshmallow is the sixth major android operating system launched by Google in 2015.Marshmallow is a successor to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update For Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte
Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte was launched in June,2014 before we go any further and update Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte to android 6.0 marshmallow.Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte
How To Update Oppo Find 7 To Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14
Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte comes with 4 inch touch screen with 59.6 screen to body ratio and 480×800 screen resolution and 233 pixel density.Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte runs on Dual core 1.2 Ghz processor .Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte comes with 5Mp primary camera and Vga secondary camera.Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte also comes with 4gb internal memory and 1GB RAM.Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte is powered with 1800mAH battery.
How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Make sure your phone is 100% chareged.
- Make back-up of your data.
- Install a recovery Cwm or Twrp
- First reboot your Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte .
- Now you will get a notification that marshmallow update is available.
- If you do not get any notification about update then you have to download it manually.
- Go to Setting.
- In setting open about phone.
- Now choose System Update.
- In System Update Tap on “System Update”.
- Now your device will search for marshmallow update.
- We would suggest you to use high speed internet.
- First download Cm13 for Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte From here.
- Now go to setting of your device.
- In Setting hea to About Phone.
- In About Phone you will find “Build Number”.
- Tap of Build Number for 10-12 time and then you will get a notification that you are a developer now.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte with computer.
- Now transfer the Cm13 from computer to Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte .
- Now switch of your device.
- Now Boot your smartphone in CWM Recovery.
- You will get many option in CWM recovery.
- First choose back-up and make back-up of your data.
- Now Choose “Wipe”
- Tap on Wipe data
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now you have to go back to home screen of CWM.
- Choose Install
- Now choose the Cm13 you have transferred earlier.
- Installation of Cm13 on Samsung Galaxy ACE Lte will take some time.